upgraded to a 3inch and no longer need.
no shipping, local sale only
$700 OBO

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so is this any bigger then stock?
here's a link to pic's and measurements.
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/exhaust-discussion/100500-mugen-si-sports-exhaust-system-tw-fa5.html

From the above thread:

OEM 08 FA5 Si exhaust system:
@ catalytic flange side= 46.41mm
@ rear end of B-pipe= 48.10mm
@ axle back flange= 50.71

08 Mugen Si Sports exhaust system:
@ catalytic flange side= 51.0mm
@ rear end of B-pipe= 57.17mm
@ axle back flange= 60.62mm

let me know if u decide to ship
will do

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
bump, i bought and installed this last weekend on my 09 fa5 and let me tell you guys this is a great exhaust but, if your looking for a real loud exhaust, this isnt it. But if your looking for a better exhaust than stock that performs better plus sounds very throaty and good at high and low rpms, this might be more what your looking into.

plus it wont make your ears bleed at WOT

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump, i bought and installed this last weekend on my 09 fa5 and let me tell you guys this is a great exhaust but, if your looking for a real loud exhaust, this isnt it. But if your looking for a better exhaust than stock that performs better plus sounds very throaty and good at high and low rpms, this might be more what your looking into.

plus it wont make your ears bleed at WOT
it is a great sounding exhaust, thanks for the bump

·
Registered
85 Posts
Let me know if your willing to ship as well. I am interested in the mugen muffler tho. Bump for JDM Mugen power. Le me know how much you want for just the muffler and i might take that off your hands.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Let me know if your willing to ship as well. I am interested in the mugen muffler tho. Bump for JDM Mugen power. Le me know how much you want for just the muffler and i might take that off your hands.
I am interested in the B-pipe if he takes the muffler. How much for the b-pipe shipped to Ontario Canada. L4N 0L6

1 - 20 of 23 Posts