8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
8,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well heres the deal. I no longer own the civic and i didn't have time to put the stock parts back on so i ended up trading it in with all my upgrades. I have almost all the stuff i ended up taking off the car. It been laying in my shed and it needs a new home and i know there's plenty of people on here who would prob need something. Ill be letting all this stuff go at crack head prices because... well this stuff wont fit onto my STI. The stuff is a little dusty, but i will clean it off before i send it out Offers are always welcome but dont low ball me. I will be shipping but YOU will be paying for it.All items will also be sent with a tracking number. LOCAL PICK UP is always welcome and i am willing to meet up within a reasonable distance.

BTW ALL THIS STUFF IS OFF MY '07 GG EX COUPE

PRICE DROPPED ON FEW ITEMS
I am in the New York/New Jersey area.

Honda Fit 5spd Shift Knob (First perfect and the blue numbering matches the EX interior.) $25SOLD

Skunk2 5spd Shift Knob$35SOLD

2 Keys and a S2000 Remote $20 was $15NOW $10SOLD

BRAND NEW Wiring harness$5SOLD

Front and Rear Mud Guards $35 SOLD

Black Front Grill $30NOW $25 SOLD

GG Hood. It has a little chip (2nd picture) but otherwise it good condition. $50 SOLD

BRAND NEW 5 HFP Stickers. These are the ones that go onto the HFP Rims. $5SOLD

Stock Tail Lights $100 NOW $80SOLD

Stock Intake System. About 5K on it. $40 was $35NOW $25

Driver and Passanger Head Rests (Gray) $20 SOLD

BRAND NEW Floor Mats (gray) $50 SOLD

FULL SET Gray Seat Covers (Front, Rear, and Center Arm Rest) $80 was $65NOW $50 SOLD

Plastic Cover for Stock Sub $5

BRAND NEW4 Bolts to Hold an SI Wing (Ex to SI Wing) -$3

Front and Rear Speakers with tweeters $75NOW $65SOLD

Angel Eye Projector Head Lights WORK WITH HID's ( I have the HID bulb and ballast as well if you want them) $100 SOLD

EX Suspension OEM About 7K. $100 was $90NOW $75 SOLD

FULL EX stock Exhaust OEM. About 5K. $100was $90NOW $75 Muffler SOLD
Midpipe still available $30

You can PM me or email me at [email protected], just put in the subject what your asking about. I have a blackberry so i usually try to respond right away. I have a few other things such as a stock radio, that once i get pics up will update. Thanks for looking:dancing:

·
Registered
8,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mitchyyy,, the black grill? im interested i have a project, can i still mount my si emblem on it?
i think you need the bracket that holds the SI emblem, im not 100% sure. Im pretty sure if u did it your self you could

I want the HFP decals. Send me a PM with your paypal.
Thank you!!
PMED

any mods need to be done to the HIDs to make them work with the headlights?

if not im interested
No mods, they are ready to do

ill take the hood. how much shipped to 90713
I will double check for you tomorrow when i get out to the post office.

to bad i dont smoke i will take the lint tho! :dance:

PM me for projectors I want them
PMED

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
PM you back about the HFP decals.....just want to make sure of one thing befor I send the money.
Thanks and as soon as you let me know I will send the $

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
iight mitchy, send me ur paypal, il take it. idc if u ship it or meet.. i wanna see ur sti so we can meet up somewhere..

1 - 20 of 143 Posts