8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Asking $600 OBO; Want to sell locally but will ship at buyer's expense. In the Southeast Texas region.

Had these on the car for about 8000 miles. These wheels are in absolute mint condition. I inspected them very closely and couldn't find a single nick/scratch. There's zero damage even around the lug holes. They come with the stock Michelin all-seasons. Fronts have decent tread and backs have about plenty tread left (check pics below). Never had a flat or anything with these. Sorry, rims are a little dusty.

Specs:

Wheels - 17x7 45 offset; 5x114.3 bolt pattern; ~23 pounds
Tires are 215/45R/17

If you're looking for shipping quotes, use the UPS calculator with my zip (77627), your zip, and 4 boxes of size 20x20x10 and 40 lbs to estimate. Will probably be a bit pricey.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the bump guys. it's OBO :)

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
***New Price bump***

Lowered price to $600 + shipping!

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, still for sale. I'm in the Beaumont area.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I really need just rims. If you are willing to sell just rims or if you don't want to separate tire from wheel I'll buy for $400. I live in Pearland so I can pick up. Let me know.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Might be interested in the tires, but nit the rims. I live in Houston. How much for the tires?
I'll part and sell the tires for $200 picked up if someone will pick up my rims for $400. Any takers??

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Since I didn't get a Pm, I'm assuming the answer is no to my question?
shipping these would cost around $200. wouldn't be worth it to me. but if you want to pay shipping, let me know.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
these are sold

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.