8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys im selling a used megan downpipe. had it in my car for about 1000 miles before i found a crazy deal on a kidd racing header :woowoo: i dont feel like posting the description from the site because everyones got it up but you get the idea. it replaces your stock downpipe and deletes the cat. those without a defouler will throw a cel so look into one if you plan on picking this up. perfect for those on a budget or for someone who wants to go turbo without excessive noise as this thing has a resonator. 2.5" piping and it bolts up to your stock exhaust system. hardly a difference in sound from stock but i wont deny that i felt good gains especially because im using flashpro. does not include any bolts or gaskets. you can pick them up at any tuner store or autozone.

im asking 80 picked up as this is 130+ brand new. hopefully i wont have to ship because this thing is huge and heavy. shipping will be on you if thats the case. sorry for the crappy BB pics. i dont have a digicam :facepalm: but be rest assured its still mint.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yay :wavey: why dont you take it off my hands and ill even install it for you :dance:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.