8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY, please do not pm me if your not interested, its a waste of my inbox space

Megan Test pipe with Omni Power o2 Eliminator: SOLD

p2r Spacer with 2 gaskets: SOLD
(bought used but never installed, great condition)

Brand New Vibrant Ultra Quiet 2.5in Resonator: SOLD

The spacer and gaskets go for over 100 brand new, vibrant resonator is 95 new, megan test pipe and omni power was bought 134 new. The prices are fair so I'm pretty firm on them.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Selling the testpipe because I don't need it, I went back to stock. Fitment is good no problems here. Sorry I'm selling the spacer with the gaskets.

Thurman I can do 80 shipped. Pm me for info if your going to buy

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
The resonator... where does it go? how much lower does it make the car sound? can it be seen from the outside of the vehicle and will it work with my vibrant catback? thanks.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
i have a no name tp that looks the same as this. and i was wondering if you can use stock bolts? i had to get extended bolts for mine. and if it leaks on the upper flange? the stock gasket seems like its too small for mine. thanks!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The resonator... where does it go? how much lower does it make the car sound? can it be seen from the outside of the vehicle and will it work with my vibrant catback? thanks.
This is the same exact resonator thats on your vibrant catback if its the gen1. This actually wouldn't fit anywhere else on your midpipe besides that one spot that your resonator is on. The only resonator that will fit on other places of the midpipe are the bottle style ones. The one I'm selling is best for anyone doing a custom exhaust

i have a no name tp that looks the same as this. and i was wondering if you can use stock bolts? i had to get extended bolts for mine. and if it leaks on the upper flange? the stock gasket seems like its too small for mine. thanks!
You can use stock spring bolts but I had to cut the springs in half for it to fit because the flange on the megan test pipe was too thick. I never had a leak, the stock gasket sits in there perfect. Just make sure to tighten everything.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Spacer and gaskets sold, Vibrant Ultra quiet resonator and megan testpipe still for sale..

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
This is the same exact resonator thats on your vibrant catback if its the gen1. This actually wouldn't fit anywhere else on your midpipe besides that one spot that your resonator is on. The only resonator that will fit on other places of the midpipe are the bottle style ones. The one I'm selling is best for anyone doing a custom exhaust

You can use stock spring bolts but I had to cut the springs in half for it to fit because the flange on the megan test pipe was too thick. I never had a leak, the stock gasket sits in there perfect. Just make sure to tighten everything.
Long bolts/short springs its the same! Glws

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.