8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Prices are in US funds and will be shipped unless you live in Canada and are close by :p

Prices are NOT firm as I have no idea what shipping costs will be, so offers are accepted and I am willing to lower costs if shipping prices are overly expensive.

There is a lot of RD stuff, as I am sponsored by them, but in no means am I working for them! I paid for these and they are collecting dust. I'm Just making sure I don't get in trouble or anything.

Pictures are also "old" as I had to wait for the 45 days to pass. I can re-take if need be.......

Paypal only please!

12" BNIB Treo Tsi Sub (8ohm)- SOLD
TREO Engineering | TSi Series Subwoofers

2x12" RD Elite SPL Subs V.2 (Dual 2ohm) - $280 each+ shipping
These have seen maybe 10 hours of music. These are beastly SPL subs and need LOTS of power.
Top quality audio equipment: Revolution Design Audio

2x15" BNIB RD Alpha V.2 (Dual 2 ohm)- $400 each+ shipping
Top quality audio equipment: Revolution Design Audio

2x12" Used RD Alpha Subs (Dual 2ohm) - $240 + shipping for good condition sub (left)
The sub on the right has a tiny bit of damage done on the surround from expanding foam - $200 + shipping

I also have 4 sets of BNIB DUB 6x9's - $40 each + shipping
AudioBahn DUB269 Coaxial Car Speaker - Find lowest price on AudioBahn DUB269 Coaxial Car Speaker at Shopping.com

Thanks!!!

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Had to remove one set due to not having the appropriate information in the picture.

GL on the sale though.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
i cant decide between the 12 or the 15 hmmm ill get back at you on this!
Sounds good :)

Had to remove one set due to not having the appropriate information in the picture.

GL on the sale though.

Opps! I uploaded the wrong picture, fixing it as I type. I Also added what ohm type the subs were.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
For the 12" BNIB Treo Tsi Sub (8ohm), can you run it off the OEM premium amp? Or will it underpower the sub?
I'm not sure what the stock amp is rated at but I' have to say it will under power the sub as the sub is 200rms @ 8ohms which is roughly a 800-1,000krms amp rated that @ 1ohm being ran @ 8ohms.....

I've heard that they are a very nice sub though.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.