8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone i need to get rid of these wheels ASAP.

They are a set of used prelude wheels. Only one has a mark on them which is in the pic. It had it when i got them from the original owner. I was rocking them on the 06 civic coupe si but i took them off and went back to stocks.

the wheels are 16' and are 5x114.3

The tires on them are gone.

as of right now its 150 obo for all four wheels so let me know whats up. Honestly i wanna do pick up only but i am willing to drive a little to meet up so let me know ok.

it had thatpaper on them because i had taken these pictures backa long time ago to sell them but never did and i need to make room now for a second car in the garage. if there is a problem with the date on the paper let me know and i will update it.
thanks you can reach me thru here or email me at [email protected] or 305-746-4371 text only

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Hey everyone i need to get rid of these wheels ASAP.

They are a set of used prelude wheels. Only one has a mark on them which is in the pic. It had it when i got them from the original owner. I was rocking them on the 06 civic coupe si but i took them off and went back to stocks.

the wheels are 16' and are 5x114.3

The tires on them are gone honestly prolly like 15% tread on them left.

as of right now its 150 obo for all four wheels so let me know whats up. Honestly i wanna do pick up only but i am willing to drive a little to meet up so let me know ok.

it had thatpaper on them because i had taken these pictures back in october to sell them but i never put them up. so yeah if there is a problem with it let me know

thanks you can reach me thru here or email me at [email protected] or aim blckbrrygod
I want to see an 8th with these wheels...

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Damn...those are hot. I wouldn't have even thought of that Combo

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.