8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok this is one of the last items that I am listing from when I owned my FA5. If you are looking at this ad then you know this is the hands-down best suspension set-up for any 8th without goin to Koni Series 28 or Motons. This setup has no lie less then 100 mile on it, I only used it for a few Auto-X! I waited over 4 months for the completion of this from Redshift Motorsports and it was well worth the wait. This is not for dumping or stance (it will dump tho...) but is for balls out performance. Here is a link to Redshifts website 06 Civic Susp Packages. Regular cost is $2,469. But mine is upgraded from that..

My setup comes with: Front Factory struts with Koni Yellow Race Adjustable sleeves installed also with the coiliver setup, Swift 500/1000 spring ratio with front helper springs, ASR Adjustable Front Camber Plates, Rear Coilover Sleeves.

The Swift Springs were a $350 up grade and the ASR Camber Plates were a $350 up grade. There was an $180 core charge that I paid as well. So the total price for these was $3,349!

I am looking for $2300 Shipped, but am open to reasonable offers, the price is free shipping as well! PM me or email me at [email protected] for any questions. I do not have a Civic anymore so not looking for any trades! I have great Ebay feedback as a seller so I am legit!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
WOW!! no doubt the BEST suspension system for the 8th. if i had the money id buy these quick. glws

·
Registered
285 Posts
damn i am looking into turning my car into a full on track car.. this is the exact set-up i was looking for... hmmmmm i want it so bad

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
God I hate being poor. If I wasn't I'd snatch these up so fast it would snap your neck.

·
Registered
23,477 Posts
Holy effing shat bawls!!! :eek2:

I have been in contact with Chris about a set-up like this, and seems like Charleston from ASR finally has a completed front camber plate. There are a few other things I am working out with them for what I want in a KONI D/A design.

GLWS!

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.