8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The lugs have a good finish on them still but one has a broken stud in it and a few need to be re tapped. Should cost 10$ to do this yourself.. I have the tools but I dont really have time at the moment so I'm taking that into consideration with the cost.

Price for lugs: 75$ shipped.

Price for hub centric rings: $Sold

·
Registered
815 Posts
probably a stupid question but are the lug nuts aluminum? Also, the one with the broken stud; is the stud sticking out (so you can grip it with something to twist it out)? May be interested, thanks.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Ok, thaks...one more thing, the ones that you say need to be re-tapped, are they stripped or are the threads just "dirty"?

·
Premium Member
27,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Check the fit of the wheel onto the hub of the vehicle. (Some wheel applications may require the use of a centering ring to create the proper fit onto the hub.) The bolt circle of the wheel must match that of your vehicle and the wheel must make full contact to the mating surface of the hub. If the wheel does not match up to the bolt circle of the vehicle, or the wheel does not have full contact to the mounting surface, please contact your sales representative or our customer service department

1 - 20 of 28 Posts