634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fs: Jrsc new SOLD!

SOLD

JRSC 2300
Includes everything in original kit
650CC Injectors W/harness
All hoses bolts washers etc.

Just bought this on the 22nd of april 2010 and installed it on the vehicle and had to sell do to family emerg. Comes with everything including the ECU:you just have to transfer immobilizer keys at the dealer. Has every single piece of the JRSC kit with Hondata tune. So its pretty much brand new i only had the sc on for five or less min till i shut it off. Includes install instructions. My loss your gain. The price is 2500!! I also included a video which shows there is no play or anything wrong with this kit

Click on image to view video
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
11,635 Posts
so you bought a s/c'd civic si and took the s/c off it?
and fix the pics if you could, its a pain going up and down and left and right jus to read your writing and to find a hidden price, and look at pics

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
I just dont get what could have changed from the time you started it till you turned it off and took it off. Not even one drive down the street?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just dont get what could have changed from the time you started it till you turned it off and took it off. Not even one drive down the street?
Yes i drove it and it was freaking awesome got back home after the 1-2 min drive turned it off and had a family emergency over night.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.