8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2/14/09 Final Price Lowering! Heading to the bay if it doesn't sell.

I am forced to sell all of my car audio equipment due to being laid off. All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I live in Galion, OH 44833 for local pickups. Willing to meet within 40 Miles. Payment via Pay-Pal only. Will only ship to the lower 48. If I am way off on the price for something please PM me. What’s included in the picture is what you get. No boxes or manuals unless otherwise noted. I don’t sell very often, so I have limited feedback. You can check out my Ebay feedback. eBay Feedback Profile for eclipsedcelica

JL Audio 10w6v2 Stealthbox $375 Local pickup or $435 shipped
06+ Coupe only model – will not work for sedan!

This is brand new – never installed. I bought this from Crutchfield a few months ago and never got around to installing it. Paid $750 for it. Includes the manual and all mounting hardware. Brand new.
More info JL Audio: Products

JL Audio 500/1 Includes new RBC-1 $250 Shipped

This is about 3 years old. Has been sitting in my closet for the last year waiting to be installed. Has a few blemishes which is barely noticeable. Includes a new RBC-1 remote bass knob. I took it out of the package to look at it, but it has never been installed.

JL Audio 300/2 $150 Shipped

This is also 3 years old and has not been used for a year. Has a few blemishes. One of the speaker terminal screws is rusted but still moves freely. This does not affect the performance of the amp and I am sure you can replace the screw if you want to.

CDT HD-62EF $225 Shipped

This is an older model set of 6.5” components with 1” silk tweeters. This unit was produced in 2003. I purchased it a few years ago from a store that was going out of business. It has never been opened. Every component is still sealed in it’s original bag. This comes with the add-on set of image enhancing tweeters and controller (4 tweeters total). Will include a brand new set of mounting adapters from Crutchfield. This retailed for $539 without the add-on tweeters. More info here: CDTAUDIO Premium Car Audio Sound Systems

Custom amp bypass harness $30 Shipped

This was made by Mercman to bypass the factory amp allowing you to connect the factory head unit to your amps. It has front and rear outputs along with an amp turn on wire. Use factory controls with aftermarket amps. Brand new – never installed. I know this works with the premium navi system because that is what I bought it for. I believe it will work with the non-navi premium system as well, but I am not 100% so no guarantees there.

KnuKonceptz wiring – selling as a package will not part out $70 Shipped
Purchased everything from KnuKonceptz on 4/08 – most still NIB

- ANL inline fuse holder (FH-20) with 18” of blue KLM 1/0 attached (used)
- 15’ blue KLM 1/0 wire (used)
- 4’ white KLM 1/0 wire (new)
- 10’ blue KLM 4ga wire (new)
-10’ white KLM 4ga wire (new)
- KNF-23 fused distro block 2 input 3 output (new)
- KND-23 ground distro block 2 input 3 output (new)
- FH-44 4ga mini ANL inline fuse holder (new)
- (1)150 amp ANL fuse (new)
- (4) mini ANL fuses (40A,50A,60A,150A) (new)
- (2) 1/0 snap bushings (new)
- (2) 4ga snap bushings (new)
- (5) 4ga crimp ring terminals (3 black, 1 red, 1 blue covers) (new)
- (1) 1/0 crimp ring terminal (no cover) (new)
- 3 pieces of ¾” flex loom – 5’ total (used)

Welcome To The KnuKonceptz Online Store

If you have any questions please feel free to ask

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Damn. If I knew that you were selling it sooner. I was going to pick up the 12'' Pioneer Premier. GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if only you would ship that stealth box! and where did you get the custom amp bypass?
I thought about shipping it, but I don't have the box it came in. I would have to take it to UPS and have them box it up and ship it. I imagine it wouldn't be cheap.

The bypass was made by a member here named Mercman. It is truly plug and play. No factory wires need to be cut, it has a custom harness that plugs right into the factory wiring.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
OMG...JL Stealthbox! I've had my eye on it for awhile but its damn expensive...this is a great deal for locals, unless you wanna ship it :badger:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OMG...JL Stealthbox! I've had my eye on it for awhile but its damn expensive...this is a great deal for locals, unless you wanna ship it :badger:
If I can't find a local buyer by next week I will consider shipping. I imagine it will be $50+ though.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
stealthbox is a good piece. . . I really love mine, and 400 bucks is a STEAL, hell even shipped at 100 bucks means youre still saving 250 bucks, 33% under retail

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Bump for great products man!!!. I have the same bypass harness, it works for both Navi and Non navi, once you have the premium stereo with the external amp.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump for great products man!!!. I have the same bypass harness, it works for both Navi and Non navi, once you have the premium stereo with the external amp.
Thanks for the info. I thought it worked for all of the premium stereos, but I wasn't sure. Everything still for sale.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Prices lowered and willing to ship stealthbox. Price includes UPS packaging and shipping. Remember it is for the Coupe only. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts