1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump for a cool guy :thumb:
thanks again for grounding kit and book
Thanks man. And your welcome. Hope your enjoying them. :thumb:

if nobody picks up the rear lip locally . if you want i'll take it plus shipping!
I'd rather local b/c one of the scratch touchups isn't at all perfect. I want them to know what they are buying. Doesn't show up well in pics.

Nice, you have to show me your turbo set up on one of these thursday meets. What kind of turbo did you go with? Free bump btw.
GReddy kit w/ upgrades. If you ever came out Thurs nights you could see it. u_u
Might go out there tomorrow night. Got my #?

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
damn now am thinking of going back to the EVO2... I do miss it... Its a nice sound... but I want that damn expensive mugen exhaust... grrr... cant make up my mind... :banghead:

bump for good price...
Lol, well let me know. Orlando isn't far at all.
You can see it's in great shape.

How much would shipping for the grill be to 91766? Thanks
13 dollah sir.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Lol, well let me know. Orlando isn't far at all.
You can see it's in great shape.
Yes its in perfect shape... i dont think i ever see one that clean unless its new...

I was at the FL state meet... we meet there but I didnt know who u were till after... I had gone up to u to give u the donation while waiting for my burger... :laughing:

I let u know cuz Im in the process of finishing up my 09 convertion... :thumb:

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes its in perfect shape... i dont think i ever see one that clean unless its new...

I was at the FL state meet... we meet there but I didnt know who u were till after... I had gone up to u to give u the donation while waiting for my burger... :laughing:

I let u know cuz Im in the process of finishing up my 09 convertion... :thumb:
Ya I know. I met you a few times already bro. I was like the 1st guy you saw at last years statewide meet when you were real late and saw us going to the restaurant. You had the FG2 then.

GL w/ the conversion mang.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.