8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello! Up for sale is an Ingalls "Stiffy" Engine Torque Damper. This was bought second-hand from another user here on the glorious 8thcivic web forum.

Part #93038 -- designated for 06 - 08 Honda Civic Si ONLY. 09-10 buy at your own risk!!!!!

The mounting plate is dirty with grease, but in solid condition.

The damper itself has a few scratches on it, but this is purely cosmetic -- the entire package is in perfect working order!

In fact, the minor scratches on the damper can be "hidden" by installing the lightly-scratched side face-down in the engine bay. Voila!

All necessary hardware is included, with some bonus hardware if you end up needing it: extra washers to use as spacers (for A/C hose clearance,) and extra rubber o-ring gaskets (I bought these in case the included o-rings did not provide satisfactory noise/vibration reduction, but they did.)

And finally... the grand total... I'm just looking to recoup what I paid -- $95 shipped US only, international (Canada, Mexico, beyond) extra. These retail for $175, so this is a great deal! Dinner's ready, come and get it!

Please PM with any questions!

·
Registered
970 Posts
if it falls through let me know and Ill take it off your hands 100%

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.