Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

These are INFINITY KAPPA 60.9CS SPEAKERS.............cannot edit the title.............

I bought this on here and never got around to install these. I am asking $85 Shipped. Let me know...below is a short description of the product.....

"
The Infinity KAPPA 60.9CS is a two-way component system with outboard crossover and I-mount tweeter mounting kit.
The Plus One technology delivers a cone with more surface area than competing models of the same size. The result is increased bass output and higher efficiency.
Edge-driven UHF dome tweeters are not commonly used W-domes, but fully edge driven domes like those found in fine home audio loudspeakers. This much larger voice coil increases power handling and provides better sonic integration with the mid-woofer. This brand Infinity tweeter delivers flawless output to 35kHz, ensuring reproduction of every last detail.
Woven glass fiber woofer cone material is extremely stiff, minimizing cone flex which yields very low distortion and improved clarity, an Infinity trademark.
All Kappa speakers feature two-ohm voice coils. Original factory-installed speaker wiring in many cars is 18-22 gauge. This wire, and heating in the voice coil when power is applied, increase the impedance "seen" by the amplifier or head unit. The impedance of Kappa speakers has been adjusted to compensate for this increase and can be safely driven by any head unit.
Each Kappa multielement and component system features an outboard crossover that has been voice-matched for flawless performance with incredible detail and accuracy.
Each Kappa component system features a user adjustable tweeter level control on the passive corssove"

Here are some pictures........The box looks busted but I guarantee the product inside is mint condition I will Repack it nicely fro shipment to the buyer.............

Let me know.....

·
Registered
329 Posts
i could follow only a little of the procuct description. idk a lot about stereo equipment. so a few newb questions.
do u need to change the wires for these speakers or are the factory wires sufficient?
will these sound good with a factory head unit or do they require more output to sound good?
im looking for drop in speakers with better clarity and crisper sound and possibly alittle more bass.
and im assuming these are the correct size for door speakers on an 07si? i think 6 1/2?

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i could follow only a little of the procuct description. idk a lot about stereo equipment. so a few newb questions.
do u need to change the wires for these speakers or are the factory wires sufficient?
will these sound good with a factory head unit or do they require more output to sound good?
im looking for drop in speakers with better clarity and crisper sound and possibly alittle more bass.
and im assuming these are the correct size for door speakers on an 07si? i think 6 1/2?
do u need to change the wires for these speakers or are the factory wires sufficient? No you dont need to change the wire will work on factory wire harness
will these sound good with a factory head unit or do they require more output to sound good? As far as I know, Yes these will work with factory Head Unit no problem
im looking for drop in speakers with better clarity and crisper sound and possibly alittle more bass? Yes it will sound much much better than OEM speakers cause this set up will allow you to split the bass and the trible into 2 different speakers per side, there by making it much more crisper and clearer.
and im assuming these are the correct size for door speakers on an 07si? i think 6 1/2? Yes these are correct size and will fit the door no problem

thankx for looking.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
strate LOSS......if you wann meet by GWB on NYC SIDE i will bear the bridge toll.....we can meet up by W179thStreet & Broadway(in NYC by GWB).......basically that would be a good U trun for me........I just cross the bridge...we deal... and then I head back to NJ .....that way you will save on toll...........and you get to chcek the unit in person ...lemme know if this works for you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.