8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Title pretty much says it all. These are Ultra-High Performance Tires. They have about 2,300 miles on them, which equates to about 90% tread left. Minimal, if any, signs of wear. Never any patches, plugs or repairs. Pictures speak for themselves. They retail for $90.00 per tire or $360.00 per set of 4. I am looking to get $300.00 for all 4, which is $75.00 per tire. Any of you familiar with Hankook tires know they are a quality brand tire. They are an excellent tire and for the short time I had them, they performed brilliantly. They were comfortable, not much roid noise, aggressive tread pattern, outstanding dry grip, and great in the wet. Even in the snow, they were pretty good.

“The Ventus HR II is an ultra-low profile radial with a wide footprint for aggressive handling on tight turns and better performance on wet roads. The stylish unidirectional grooves enhance steering stability, rapid drainage, and reduced rolling resistance” .

UTQG: 340/A/A
Load Index: 87 or 1,201-lbs
Speed Rating: H-Rated or 130-mph

I prefer local pick-up. Located in Rumson, NJ or Edison, NJ. Shipping at buyers expense. Expect $18.00-$20.00 per tire using UPS or FedEx. But save me the hassle and you the shipping expense… come pick them up! haha

PM or email [email protected]

Thank you guys!

-Dan

EDIT: Here are some pictures. The digital camera I am using doesn't do the best job zooming in, hence the blurry pictures when I tried to get as close as possible to show GW's head on the quarter,. Anyways, you guys can get a good idea of the condition of the tires, which is needless to say, are excellent. I only took pictures of one of the tires because the other 3 are identical after inspection. Please come by and see for yourself!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
if you wanna meet up tomorrow i'll give you cash...i work off 135 on the parkway...so thats not too far if you wanna meet up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.