8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale are a pair of Ichiba V1 15mm Spacers. They have the hub included and extended studs that will need to replace the stock ones. They fit the front or rear of an R18 or SI perfect.

Specs are:

Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
Center Bore: 64.1
Thread type: 12x1.5
Width: 15mm

I bought them for $105 plus shipping which came out to be around $129, but will sell them to anyone (highly prefer local sales!!) for $80 even.

These are BRAND NEW!!! I am selling because I wanted to go bigger with 20mm. Feel free to PM me questions. Thanks for looking!

PICS:

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
I had a different understanding of these... I thought you lined up the hub with the stock hub bolted it on and used the extended studs to bolt the wheel onto... I didn't know you had to take the stock studs out.
The Ichiba V2 wheel spacers are the ones you are referring too. These are V1 and require you to replace the stock studs, which actually isn't that difficult, I've had to replace 2 on my car.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
The Ichiba V2 wheel spacers are the ones you are referring too. These are V1 and require you to replace the stock studs, which actually isn't that difficult, I've had to replace 2 on my car.
isn't that hard eh? we did it on my 91 civic... and Hey it was diffcult for me... but then again it depends on your skill level when it comes to working on cars.

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
isn't that hard eh? we did it on my 91 civic... and Hey it was diffcult for me... but then again it depends on your skill level when it comes to working on cars.
Well it depends on how much time you have on your hands... I was switching out my rotors at the time so it made sense to just go and buy 2 new studs and replace them while I was there.
It's just like when you and Rickeh swapped in the new springs... took awhile that first time, but after that time flies.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah I kinda gave up selling these cuz ppl kept trying to lowball me and all.. right now I'm just keeping them but if a local wants them they are still gona be around for $90 sold as is..they are still completely new.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts