8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I finally have time to post the left over parts from my civic for sale. I have the Hondata Reflash with the ECU so you can just slap this on in honda and program it with your keys and you're ready to go. $380 firm

Up next is my carbon kevlar intake manifold cover for K20. Fits any K20 engines.
asking for $100 paid $160 shipped to my door

Located in Markham
Local pickup only

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^ I was really busy with work and a few other things. I just got time to pull out my old crap and sell it. And i just sold my headers today. Just these 2 lying around. And i need them gone

·
OG VIP Member
2,725 Posts
what year is the ecu? the ecus for the civics are year specific 06 wont work in an 07 and vise versa.

And a reflash 295 msrp, and how much is to reprogram the ecu to your keys? just doesnt make sense to me price wise.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
This is a 2007 + ECU. The ECU is included with the sale and its about $70-90 to reprogram the ECU to your car.

I know its $295 US not for reflash. This includes the ECU so you're basically paying $80 more for the ECU and you don't have to pull out your own and send it in and have no car for 2-3 days. Shipping to the states for your own is probably around $30. So all in all you're paying $50 more with another ECU. Renting a car cost more then $50 for 3 days. So imo i think this is reasonable. And if i sell it i sell it. If not then i'll just let it sit here, rather then losing so much money and selling it for $200

·
https://goo.gl/h7GssA
20,089 Posts
.... rather then losing so much money and selling it for $200
imho...

at the end of the day $200 in your pocket is still $200. esp. for something that can no longer bring joy to your life. your already taking a massive loss from the original tag of $600... I dont know? I'd say take what you can get and put it behind you.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well i guess you don't really know me. If i have to lose $400 like this then i rather keep it on my display case at home and leave it there. Because to me its like buying a $200 item to put on display and i really don't care. Also i'm not in a rush to sell this so if someone takes it then good if not i'll leave it on display.

To me its really what the item is worth and not what the buyer thinks its worth, especially its not what other people think its worth. If the buyer thinks its worth it then they'll buy it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts