8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling these seats covers i bought at Honda (they fit any Honda), they are great becuase they are waterproof, they are good for kids, liquids, dogs, etc.. They were used for 1 month, they are in PERFECT condition.. I payed $53.

Includes:

2 seat covers
2 headrest covers

Im selling them for

Price: $50 shipped anywhere in the US.

If you have any question feel free to pm me.
Thanks for looking
:wavey:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Actually these would be good for me because I work in a restaurant and I smell like deep fried food and oysters after work. It's starting to transfer to my car peeeeeeeeewww. I'm just really tight with money lol. I would never spend 50 bucks on these but someone who gets dirty a lot might want theese :D

·
Banned
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^
I would say $50 is worth it, if its going to keep your seats from getting dirty and smelling bad. Thanks tho.. :D

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I just purchased black towels from linen and things, keeps the seats clean, minus the backs and you can still see the SI. Keeps the seats from fading with the rubbing as well. And its 40 bucks less then 50 lol And are those really OEM, Hondas really going downhill with making useless **** huh.

·
Banned
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol, and yeah they are really OEM seat cover made by Honda. actually they are really useful because they are waterproof, they are good for kids, liquids, dogs, etc..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.