8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the front lip overlay (flat black overlay) that I have purchases from a vendor on here, about a 3 weeks or so. I decided not to install it on my car and my loss is your gain. :sadwavy: I know you guys know what I am talking about because one of the vendor sponsor car has it on his car, I think it was a Silver Car. You can either go to www.bluebatmobile.net to see the picture because if you asking for an actual picture i do not have a camera sorry fellas. I will have the instruction that came with it. I bought it for $38 shipped I am asking for $35 shipped. If i get this sold by tonight I will ship it tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Will you take paypal? and is the item brand new?

If so i will buy it.. but right now i don't have but like $20 bucks on my debit card, so i will have to go and deposit some money at the bank tomorrow after work,. if you are ok with that i will buy it from you..

Can i Ask why you decided not to install it on your car?

I try odering one from beatmobile last night but he return me the money i send him with paypal because he said he only accepts direct depost, and not debit/credit.. and i was like WTF ok..

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will you take paypal? and is the item brand new?

If so i will buy it.. but right now i don't have but like $20 bucks on my debit card, so i will have to go and deposit some money at the bank tomorrow after work,. if you are ok with that i will buy it from you..

Can i Ask why you decided not to install it on your car?

I try odering one from beatmobile last night but he return me the money i send him with paypal because he said he only accepts direct depost, and not debit/credit.. and i was like WTF ok..
Yes, the product is new. Sorry I forgot to mention that. Why I did not install it on my car because I wasn't really feeling it and how it look like because i did a test fit where I had one of my girlfriend holding it for me to see how it looks like. Her and I decided that it was a no go.. :sadwavy: Yes, I also do accept paypal.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Yes, the product is new. Sorry I forgot to mention that. Why I did not install it on my car because I wasn't really feeling it and how it look like because i did a test fit where I had one of my girlfriend holding it for me to see how it looks like. Her and I decided that it was a no go.. :sadwavy: Yes, I also do accept paypal.
Thanks for being honest, and what color is your car? maybe thats why it din't look good, I was thinking it would look nice on the cars but you din't like it, i might have to see it in person to judge it..

figiblue, i just notice your name.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:pimp:

Is there a difference between the FA5 & FG2 section where it fits?
No I am not a pimp, I am a female :wavey: hence I said ONE of my GirlFriend hehe.. well btw I am not sure if the FA5 & FG2 section are the same. but if the lip middle is the same, then it would fit then.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.