8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Axleback will work on either Si or R18 (currently installed on my lx). Still at 200, but i only have the axleback. mostly looking to trade though No Price Bashing. You will be reported.

I haven't had any issuses with either items, and cops have not harrassed me over it (and i have been pulled over a few times for unrelated matters). several members (including my i-trader) will vouch for me.

and lastly, i'm looking to purchase another item from another member, so, if his item sells before i have a chance to pick it up this sale is void.

any questions? feel free to ask in this thread. if you're interested: PM me.

Thanks for looking! :wavey:

·
Premium Member
11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
megan racing downpipe. Last time i saw it for sale online it was about 120 or something.

Both Items are in great condition. Just want to try something new (I fear that i might just go back to the hfp axleback).

if you were to buy both all you would need is a custom midpipe.

·
Premium Member
11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
what i dislike about most cat backs for the r18 is that the canister is just a small cynlinder and painfully obvious that it's aftermarket.

so, that's why i originally bought the downpipe & axleback with the intention on making a custome mid pipe with a larger diameter.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.