8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Hawk HPS Brake Pads for Civic EX *NEW LOWER PRICE*

*SOLD*

Hey people,

A few months back I was buying some Hawk HPS pads to replace my worn out Axxis Ultimates. Well, I wasn't paying close enough attention and ended up buying the pads for the Civic EX. Rather than dealing with the hassle of returning them and paying a restocking fee, I thought I'd throw them up here when I got the time. These front and rear pads are BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED.

The fronts are out of the box because I didn't realize I had the wrong set until I had the front wheels off the car and was trying to put them on. The tabs are slightly different from the Si tabs, so these are definitely for the EX.

Compared to stock, HPS pads have better feel and bite, and resist fade a lot more. At the same time, they hardly dust at all, just like the stock pads. The Axxis pads I had dusted like crazy, and my wheels were always filthy. These HPS's are a great, affordable upgrade for any daily driver, and could easily handle plenty of spirited driving without worrying about brake fade.

Asking $90 SHIPPED for front and rear pads.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.