8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm cleaning out the garage and found some stuff I'm not going to use.

SOLD OEM chrome H emblem from a 06 sedan. I pulled this off my old car when I put the JDM badges on it. It's in good shape, no scratches and has the plastic things on the tabs. Will need some new double sided tape though. (I don't remember how I ended up with the part bag - I think I bought a new one to put on my car when I sold it) SOLD

SOLD Black H stickers from Graphix Expressions. I bought these for my 08 FA5 wheels when I was going to paint them bronze, I just never got around to it. These have been stored inside. SOLD

SOLD Black HONDA stickers for the front brake calipers from Graphix Expressions. I bought these because I was going to put them on my Si when I painted the calipers, but I never painted the calipers. SOLD

Two RAYS chrome valve stems. I got these extra in the box when I bought the g-Games for my old EX. I never used them since I already had 4 in the box. These are still sealed in plastic and ready to go with the RAYS caps. I know somebody needs to replace just one or two of theirs. Free pay shipping - I shipped the (H) emblem today First Class Mail for $1.05

Feel free to PM me with any questions and I can take PayPal as well.

Thanks,
Brian

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump:

Feel free to make me an offer on any of this stuff! I have no use for it and need it gone.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMP

Pending (H) emblem

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Final BUMP!

The two RAYS valve stems are free, you just pay the shipping. I shipped the (H) today First Class for $1.05. These should cost the same.

If no one wants these, it's in the trash tomorrow for them. I've had them way to long!

Thanks,
Brian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts