8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS/FT: Nitrous Express Nitrous kit plus extras

5K views 140 replies 44 participants last post by  NewBernSI 
#1 · (Edited)
I bought this a while back used, and I never got around to installing it. Now I have moved and funds are kinda low so i would really just like to sell this or trade it, I'm open to whatever, just let me know.

It comes with a spare stock Civic intake tube drilled with the adapter for the nitrous nozzle. Also, it comes with a pre-modified full line(and some extra line) so you just have to pop your old one off and put this one on. I also have the Nitrous Express throttle position activation switch as well as a MSD window switch with pills for 6000 - 7800RPM. Comes with fuel pressure safety switch and nitrous pressure gauge. Also there is a bottle heater that is wired to a cigarette lighter plug, I don't see any brand markings on it any where.

I have nozzles for a 35 shot, 55 shot and a 75 shot.

Im asking $475 obo shipped for all this, I will always consider trades. I would love to sell or trade locally, but willing to ship

See less See more
#16 · (Edited)
I know someone has gotten their taxes back and needs to go fast ;):badger::badger::badger::badger::badger:

...........:badger:..............:badger:... :badger::badger::badger::badger:................... :badger::badger::badger:
.......:badger:..:badger:........:badger:.... :badger:...........:badger:...... ...... ...... ..:badger:
.....:badger:......:badger:.....:badger:..... :badger:...........:badger:...... ...... ...... ..:badger:
..:badger:...........:badger:.:badger:....... :badger:...........:badger:...... ...... ...... ..:badger:
:badger:...............:badger:............ :badger::badger::badger::badger:.... .....:badger::badger::badger:

#24 ·
Damn I want Nitrous Injection too, but I don't have funds on me at the moment. (Currently trying to save up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.