8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this a while back used, and I never got around to installing it. Now I have moved and funds are kinda low so i would really just like to sell this or trade it, I'm open to whatever, just let me know.

It comes with a spare stock Civic intake tube drilled with the adapter for the nitrous nozzle. Also, it comes with a pre-modified full line(and some extra line) so you just have to pop your old one off and put this one on. I also have the Nitrous Express throttle position activation switch as well as a MSD window switch with pills for 6000 - 7800RPM. Comes with fuel pressure safety switch and nitrous pressure gauge. Also there is a bottle heater that is wired to a cigarette lighter plug, I don't see any brand markings on it any where.

I have nozzles for a 35 shot, 55 shot and a 75 shot.

Im asking $475 obo shipped for all this, I will always consider trades. I would love to sell or trade locally, but willing to ship

·
Registered
230 Posts
nice price.

you might want to add what type of stuff you would consider on trade. that way you don't get a bunch of people offering you RC cars, beanie babies, camaro parts, or some other crazy crap.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
nice price.

you might want to add what type of stuff you would consider on trade. that way you don't get a bunch of people offering you RC cars, beanie babies, camaro parts, or some other crazy crap.
Haha... I'm pretty open on trades really... just no beanie babies or Camaro parts(or other non-8thgen civic car parts)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I know someone has gotten their taxes back and needs to go fast ;):badger::badger::badger::badger::badger:

...........:badger:..............:badger:... :badger::badger::badger::badger:................... :badger::badger::badger:
.......:badger:..:badger:........:badger:.... :badger:...........:badger:...... ...... ...... ..:badger:
.....:badger:......:badger:.....:badger:..... :badger:...........:badger:...... ...... ...... ..:badger:
..:badger:...........:badger:.:badger:....... :badger:...........:badger:...... ...... ...... ..:badger:
:badger:...............:badger:............ :badger::badger::badger::badger:.... .....:badger::badger::badger:

·
Registered
319 Posts
I know someone has gotten their taxes back and needs to go fast ;):badger::badger::badger::badger::badger:

...........:badger:..............:badger:... :badger::badger::badger::badger:................... :badger::badger::badger:
.......:badger:..:badger:........:badger:.... :badger:...........:badger:...... ...... ...... ..:badger:
.....:badger:......:badger:.....:badger:..... :badger:...........:badger:...... ...... ...... ..:badger:
..:badger:...........:badger:.:badger:....... :badger:...........:badger:...... ...... ...... ..:badger:
:badger:...............:badger:............ :badger::badger::badger::badger:.... .....:badger::badger::badger:
hmmm i will think about it !

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thought I had this sold... "buyer" backed out....

Make me an offer I want this gone.... Trade, Cash, what ever.... im looking for R/C items, heli and such... but im open to other trades...

Go...

1 - 20 of 141 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.