8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, sold my 06 LX Coupe back to the Honda dealership recently & had to replace the cracked fog lights.

I ordered the fog light kit from k2motors on ebay, gave the lights themselves to Rushmore Honda, & kept all harnesses in their sealed packages. I'm asking for $20, free shipping to the U.S.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey y'all, I'm thinking these are the right harnesses. I've heard good things about k2motors from other people on here. However, since I no longer have a civic to compare it to I can't really guarantee it. I do know the lights themselves work great since the dealer & I installed them.

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
same kit i bought as well however i still got the wrong harness, along with a couple other people here, can you post pics of the harness

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay, Johannes has dibs at the moment. Yes it has the switch, required screws, and harnesses...

Jeremy had a good idea, Johannes let me post some pics b4 you send your $$. I'll borrow a camera tonight & throw them on here. I don't want anyone getting upset.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here are the pics... The only thing not in the picture is the switch. I left that in my buddy's car along with the box after I dropped the lights by the dealership today.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That middle harness (brown & white ends), does anyone know if that is the sub-harness located near the windshield wiper fluid jar? I'm only asking because when I ordered my fogs from another company, I had the get the subharness from my dealer. I'm pretty sure that's it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
is it the oem harness?
According to K2Motors, yes. However, these are aftermarket.
The original fog lights that I installed in my civic were ebay specials from a different seller & all the harnesses worked (with the exception of the above-mentioned sub-harness that was missing from my first set).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts