1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Banned
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLDEDEDEDEDEDEDED.

I have for sale flashpro for the SI.

580 Shipped OBO.

The flashpro is unlocked and ready to be sold.

Please PM me for all inquiries.

Or emailing to [email protected] will also work. If you email, it will be forwarded to my phone and I'll respond almost instantly.

I'm located in the beach cities, aka Orange County.

Price bashing of any kind will result in a report. If you're not interested in the product, don't comment.

·
Banned
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump, will do 600 picked up. Will work out total pricing for shipped inquiries, so hit me up with a pm if you wanna ship this out.

Sent from my Droid

·
Banned
28,158 Posts
Just a reminder..

DO NOT post in a for sale thread unless you are interested in purchasing the item, or it is your for sale thread. This includes bumping and low balling. The For Sale area is not for whoring.

If we witness evidence of a users spamming replies and posts just to get their post count up, they will be banned.

The OP (and only the OP) is allowed 2 bumps per day. Again, the For Sale area is not for whoring.

No Public Bid-Wars or Price Bashing! - Show common courtesy to the person that is selling their item. Do not reply to their post in a negative manner, with "I will sell anyone the same spoiler for $20.00 or less!". If you can offer it cheaper, start your own sale post. Don't encroach on another members sale post. That is thread jacking and is a warnable offense.

"Low Balling" in the Marketplace is not allowed. - This includes comments on price, where to get it cheaper, or any inflammatory remarks.
Useless posts have been removed. If anyone feeling out of joint then I suggest familiarizing yourselves with the rules located at the top of every FS area.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.