8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
its a seibon carbon trunk. bought it yesterday off a member, put it on my car today and didnt like the way it looked. so im selling it.

Local Pickup ONLY! you must come to Long Island to pick this up. $250

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
Not to be a ****, but it seems like if you're selling this, potential buyers should know what they're getting into:

well skunk2civic was completely right. this trunk is the straight garbage. nothing lines up right, gaps everywhere, taillights off, then the spring loading on it when u pop the trunk is crazy, it almost breaks my rear window. its off and for sale, lol

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah they do need a little work for proper fitment.
yes sir, like all aftermarket parts do...
Not to be a ****, but it seems like if you're selling this, potential buyers should know what they're getting into:
if you read this thread it was stated that it needs a little work to get it to fit. work that i never even bothered trying. i bolted it on and took it off literally in 2 minutes. the member before me "Rabbit" which you can see his FS thread of this trunk 3 threads below mine in this FS forum, had no problems with the fitment after he messed around with a couple of things. i have no patience to mess around with it. if it doesnt bolt up right, i take it off and throw a temper tantrum, lol

so thanks hater, gtfo my thread...

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
Lol I'm a hater? Sounds like you're mad because you got caught being stupid enough to trash your own item on the same message board you're selling it on. I'd be embarrassed too! :wavey:

Oh, and someone just PM'd me thanking me because they almost made a mistake on buying that. Made me taking the time to post that completely worth it. Guess you don't know how much it sucks to buy something online only to find it's a POS like you said... If that makes me a "hater" or a jackass or whatever, so be it

·
Registered
28,932 Posts
Lol I'm a hater? Sounds like you're mad because you got caught being stupid enough to trash your own item on the same message board you're selling it on. I'd be embarrassed too! :wavey:

Oh, and someone just PM'd me thanking me because they almost made a mistake on buying that. Made me taking the time to post that completely worth it. Guess you don't know how much it sucks to buy something online only to find it's a POS like you said... If that makes me a "hater" or a jackass or whatever, so be it
:clapping: way to save someone a headache man :thumb:

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)

i didnt get caught in anything. it is stated in this thread that it will take some work to get it to fit. there are plenty of threads on here that explains it all. just search "seibon carbon trunk". no sweat on me man, lol. this thing WILL SELL, i guarantee it. "Rabbit" will hopefully chime in, it was previously his trunk and he will say he had NO problems. AGAIN, I DIDNT TRY ANYTHING TO TRY TO MAKE IT FIT 100%, i bolted it on, stood back, saw that it was a lil off, didnt like no wing look, opened it up as it flew open, and unbolted it off...all in 2 minutes

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
Saying something is "straight garbage" and "I don't like the way it looks" are sooo completely different man. I'm not trying to prevent you from selling this, but I want to help anyone who is like me and would buy this thing thinking they could just put it on. I've blown over $500 so far on bogus parts that I thought were great and are now in the trash because of it. I know you'll sell it, just wanna make sure the buyer knows what he's getting into beforehand..

Anyways, I'm done here. GLWS

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.