8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD to Calircr. Well, deposit given! If anything falls through i'll let the rest of you know. But for now.... SOLD!

K guys, i'm thinking of having customlightz try something new for me, so i'm putting this FS ad up to see if someone wants it.

I would HOPE to have these ready to ship within a month ( i dont want to take them out until i get my new retro in and am happy with the way they look on my car).

So here's the info on them (xenon's not included):
- SI Headlamps
- Original Style TSX Projectors (the good ones) with blue color mod
- MDX Shrouds + custom shroud extensions
- Painted low gloss black to match the housings perfectly

* these are in absolutely MINT condition, no rock chips or pits or anything of that nature.

Looking for $900 shipped. If you know you want them, i will take a $100 refundable deposit to secure that these WILL BE YOURS when i get the new retro in. (time depends on how long it takes customlightz to get the new retro done). These retros are flawless, they showcase the high end work that customlightz is known for! I'm just nuts and always willing to try to change my car up a bit...

PM me if interested.

And of course...the pics (sorry these are all i can scrounge up right now):

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i havent finalized the projectors yet with Bjorn... but it's going to end up looking the exact same except a silver retro this time.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM me my man, if you want it you have plenty of time to get the money together etc. Once i get a deposit i'll mark this thread as closed!

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
When did you take those pics. Looks like you have Mugen rims in one pic and Rays in another...

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
When did you take those pics. Looks like you have Mugen rims in one pic and Rays in another...
very observant! lol

the mugen wheels he just got in the last month, month and a half or so. The 2nd pic is from a photoshoot he had done shortly after he got the mugen GPs

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
for your new setup? sure! that's pretty much exactly what i want. As long as the headlight is in absolutely mint condition, i'd trade ya!

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^ you want em? Let me touch base with Tim quickly... i'll PM you about payment after i clear stuff up with him.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
How long to you expect it to take? I'd need a little time, but interested. How long do you think id have, thats the key

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.