8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale are a couple of brand new in box clutches.

Stage 1, part no 8806 (I have 2 of these)

BOTH SOLD

Stage 2, part no 8951

SOLD

Stage 3, part no HHO3SD

SOLD

Pic of all 4 (2 x stage 1's)

ALL SOLD

Prices:

Stage 1 - SOLD

Stage 2 - SOLD

Stage 3 - SOLD

Once these clutches are gone, you guys will have missed out on a good deal.

All these clutches are gone, you guys have missed out on a good deal.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
difference in stages are for different power outputs/preferences. stage 1 is perfect for n/a or supercharger, stage 2 is perfect for supercharger/turbo or full bolt on n/a, and stage 3 is perfect for supercharger/turbo/higher hp

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
waiittt dont sell stage 1 and stage 2 , im debating on which ..... whts the maxxx tq on stage 1 ? im sc'ed so which is better? op paypal readyyy!!!
op when my car was dynoed, i made 278 whp and 178 tq.. on a dynodynamics.. soo which do u recomend??

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dont need trades, cash only.

278 whp either stage is fine, stage 1 or 2. if you plan on making more hp in the future go with stage 2, if you are going to stay relatively in the same power range, go with stage 1

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Stage 2, is that a solid face sprung hub clutch disk or puck style? If so, how many pucks and is it sprung hub as well?

Paypal ready!!

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
stage 2 is pending sale,

stage 1 and 3 left

fyi, stage 3 comes with a flywheel so you are paying for a flywheel + clutch for stage 3

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I may have 1 more stage 2 (it was reserved for a local that was supposed to pick it up today, but he hasn't called me back yet) if he doesn't pick it up by tomorrow, I will list it back up for sale. If you are interested in the stage 2, send me a PM and I'll put you in line to get the stage 2 if my local flakes out.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.