8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I no longer have my Si anymore, so these are now available.

CE28N 18 x 8.5 +47 with Dunlop Direzza Star Spec 235/40R18.

I bought these late last August, only put a bit over 3000 miles, then removed them for winter. As you can see they are in new condition. I love the lustrous finish - somewhere between dull and shiny. I think they look very classy.

These also come with the GT series black CF limited edition caps, aluminum hubcentric rings, muteki closed end tuner nuts. All are in perfect condition.

Now someone else has the opportunity to own them. :sadwavy:

All of this can be had for only $3200 + any shipping costs. I am near the Allentown, PA area, and would prefer to sell these to someone locally.

******************************************************************************************************

OK, since I can see there's interest because there have been almost 3000 views, but no takers, I am going to list everything separately. I've also lowered the prices. All prices do not include shipping.

CE28 Matte Black 18x8.5 (47 offset) > SOLD
Dunlop Direzza Star Spec Tires > SOLD
Volk Centercaps (Ltd.Ed. Black) > SOLD
Muteki lugnuts (Black) > $35
Rings, hubcentric (aluminum) > $20

The centercaps do not appear to be available anymore. I waited several months for mine, so they never got used. I installed them on the wheels, but never mounted them on the Si before I sold it. So they are brand new, and a bargain at that price.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
any rubbing? what kind of suspension did you have on the civic while you had these on??
He had the HFP suspension.

:drooling: over Ken's wheels. :drooling:

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:yeahthat:

10mm spacers in the front, and my camber was f-1.5/r-1.0.

No rubbing.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
I think I got lightheaded when I saw the OP. OMG these are dead seksy with some sick tires to boot.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Ken you must have forgotten that you were supposed to donate these to my charitable organization for a tax deduction. :readtherules:

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
So hot in person too! :drooling:

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I noticed you don't have your SI anymore, what did you buy to replace it? Also nice wheels! Wish I could afford them!

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.