8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all. I have up for sale some new, never installed, never used H-Tech Springs for the 06+ Honda Civic. I bought them brand new from a site sponsor, but never got around to installing them. I did open the box to make sure everything was there and to take pictures. The Tein website says that they will fit the Civic Si Coupe, Sedan, and the R18 coupe. They lower the front 0.8" and the back 0.7". Not a drastic drop, but it takes away some of the fender gap without the fear of rubbing or needing a camber kit. I'm am asking for $170 shipped anywhere in the contiguous United States, or $150 if you want to pick them up in the Sacramento area. If you wish to pick them up, we will meet at a Starbucks or something. Prices are firm and I only accept Paypal for shipped orders and cash/Paypal for pick up. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just want to double check and make sure these will fit on the 09 EX Sedans?
I don't know if they will fit. Tein's website does not list the non-si sedans on their website. Honestly, I wouldn't take the chance unless someone else says they have tried them or knows for certain they fit. Wouldn't want to sell you something you can't use...

·
Registered
148 Posts
I don't know if they will fit. Tein's website does not list the non-si sedans on their website. Honestly, I wouldn't take the chance unless someone else says they have tried them or knows for certain they fit. Wouldn't want to sell you something you can't use...
thanks, I appreciate you looking out. If it does it, I will most likely buy them from you.

·
Premium Member
30,957 Posts
i have the same spring on my sedan no problems the only difference is going to be ride height you might get a little more of a drop. sedan weighs more than the coupe. drop is about 7/8 of an inch

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.