Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: BRAND NEW SEALED CT-E 520cc injectors

Up for sale are my new, still in the sealed package CT 520cc injectors. I bought these only a couple weeks ago but then decided I was going for more horsepower on my supercharger. Need to sell these to offset the cost of the new injectors I purchased today. As you can see they are brand new, sealed, with the flow certfiicate. These actually flow more than 520cc at 3 bar (static pressure) as you can tell by the certificate.

I'm looking to get $300 shipped. That's $60 less than CT with the shipping included. You wont find a better deal on plug and play injectors, no clips/spacers are needed, these plug right into the factory harnesses.

All you need for a completed stage 2 is the 3.15 pulley and a retune (assuming you have Flashpro)

No dibs or I called it first, first come first serve. Money talks. My paypal is [email protected]. Or if you have any immediate questions you can reach me via voice or text on my cell at 916-912-1286.

Check my feedback, solid seller here, no games or drama. I ship the same day I receive payment if early enough in the day, otherwise the next shipping day at the latest. I always provide tracking information as well.

Here's the pics:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.