8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

I apologize for the horrible picture quality. I took it with my blackberry pearl (not exactly known for its picture excellence). My digital camera batteries need replaced and I have scoured every remote in my apartment and none have enough juice to turn it on. If anyone needs or if this sale goes on past today I will put a new picture.

I am selling my Mishimoto sri that I received last week. I think I made too quick of a buy and would rather have the new ct-engineering intake instead. I never installed this so there is a little tube that you need to purchase to attach the vac lines. I think someone said 5/8" tubing. If its a sale buster I will buy you the tube and hose clamps so that you do not have to. They will not total any more then $5.

I would like to get $110 shipped. If you like the idea of me getting that tube plus clamps for you, $120 shipped will get you everything you need. That is still $5 less then what ebay is charging you before shipping. In addition you have piece of mind of buying from someone on here. I would rather only do paypal and do not want to ship outside the US. Thanks!

By the way, I am going to ensure this puppy because I never sent carbon fiber parts before. I know it made it to me ok, however I am still nervous about it. I am going to do it at no additional cost to you.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
why so quick u didnt try it? the comptech is nice though, im skeptic about that filter but i was gunna by one till i saw this mishimoto. i just like carbon fiber so...

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have that right now haha. That is getting sold next. I hope I can sell this soon. If I do I am going to go to the post office, go work out then come back and take that off and sell that next.

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
Its not possible to use just the carbon fiber filter part on a fujita SRI instead of the cone filter is it? I would assume no, and I don't have much money now, so I won't be getting this one even though its cheap, but I would really like to know.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No...The filter has a HUGE opening on it. If you look at the black piece that attaches to the back of it (that is the whole opening). Without taking it out of the box (just packaged it up) I would say it has like a 7inch diameter opening which would not allow you to hook it up to a sri (if I am understanding you correctly). You would have to cut the existing pipe and put a coupler in between. No where near worth the effort (in my eyes).

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
^^with a little fabricating im sure some of us with this intake are gunna try different things. i myself would like to use stock piping with this filter/carbon fiber heatshield.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am sure it can be done. However I think if you are going to modify this to fit (which seems like would take a little work) I would be more inept to just make one myself from scratch. In all honesty that is what it will probably boil down to.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you buy this today it is going to get shipped today (if purchased before post office closes)! Bump for I want to get my day started and the post office will be my first stop. haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.