8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Line out Converter $7 shipped used for 1 mo
scosche dual amp add on kit include 3ft 8g ground wire about 20 ft 8g power wire, two 2ch rca cables 1 scosche 1 generic, 8 ft remote wire, distributin block 4g/8gx2, wire, and wire connector $33 shipped,selling due to the fact that while installing amp my deck took a crap, prices are pretty reasonable, paypal only [email protected]. also including 20 ft of 12g speaker wire to the amp kit, Everything else is sold!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Will the amp work in 3 channel mode, as in I could amp my front two speakers at 4 ohms stereo, and then run the rear two channels bridged to 2 ohms mono? Also, has them amp been taken apart? It looks like the screws on top have been removed? Are there any problems with it whatsoever?

I just did a little research on the amp wiring and found a copy of the owner's manual. It looks like it will work for my purposes. As long as there aren't any problems with it, I'll take it.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes you could run 3 ch, i know you can run 2ch to the frt and use the other two ch for a sub at 2ohms,you take of the cover to adjust your amp and hook up the wires thats why you see those screws not fully tightened, its a very good and versatile amp.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts