8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
******NEW LOWER PRICE**********

Up for sale is a set of Rota D2's brand new in box!!! Black with a polished lip. These rims were only opened out of box for pictures. PERFECT CONDITION! It's sitting in the house taking up space. GREAT DEAL!!!

Any questions, please PM me, or TEXT ONLY (979) 574-0873. :wheee:

16x7.0 +40
5x114.3
$375+Shipping LOW PRICE!!!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
will consider 400 plus shipping & fees. I will not go lower than that.

Story behind the wheels. I got them for a friend who was low on cash under the assumption he was going to pay me back. Well since he has given me 300 of the 750 he owes me. He wont answer my calls nor his door when i go to his house. So im just trying to get my money back

·
Registered
411 Posts
will consider 400 plus shipping & fees. I will not go lower than that.

Story behind the wheels. I got them for a friend who was low on cash under the assumption he was going to pay me back. Well since he has given me 300 of the 750 he owes me. He wont answer my calls nor his door when i go to his house. So im just trying to get my money back

thats some cold stuff right there..hope you get your money back...
lets get these soldfor the man

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.