8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a brand new set of 6000K PNP HID's (9006 bulb pattern). My girlfriend wanted to put them on her 02 Accord and decided not to. I paid $200 for them, just want to get some money back. I'll post pics up later tonight when I get home. Again, I'm asking $160 Picked Up, $175 Shipped!!! Thanks again! :wavey:

EDIT: This is for the complete set of bulbs and ballasts!!
EDIT: Sorry, they're not HID Tech but they are a great quality! I bought these because my friend asked me to get her a set for her 4Runner and they look great, are super reliable (haven't had to touch them since I installed them in 05), and are a great value. They still have the 1 year warranty. The original seller is a personal friend of mine so you will have no hassles trying to get replacements, I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE IT!

**Note**
For the mods, this is not a commercial sale for my friend. These were personally bought by myself for my girlfriends car and I have posession of the product.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh hey, they're like a no name brand, but all the stuff is top quality stuff. The wires are beefier than my McHullochs, the sheilding is better, and...well I would have sold my mchullochs instead, but they're the 12k that I like. Too bad I didn't get to show you them at the meet...

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Oh hey, they're like a no name brand, but all the stuff is top quality stuff. The wires are beefier than my McHullochs, the sheilding is better, and...well I would have sold my mchullochs instead, but they're the 12k that I like. Too bad I didn't get to show you them at the meet...
you should've! lol! that was your chance for a couple of potential buyers, like me!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.