8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, looking to sell my 2011 FA5 in Taffeta White. It's sitting at about 97,800 miles right now, and will slowly go up as I do drive it once in a while.

VIN: 2HGFA5E5XBH701363

I'd give the exterior a 8.5 out of 10. There is no fading or peel at all. Very glossy. When I bought the car it had a small dent in the trunk lid, and a scratch on the rear bumper so I had both professionally repaired and painted. At the same time I replaced the rear chrome trim and emblems with brand new OEM pieces.

There are some rock chips on the car since it is 11 years old now, but overall the body is in fantasic shape.

Also I had most all of the dings removed professionally via PDR.

Interior I would give a 9 out of 10. Nothing major, just some minor wear and tear keep it from being a 10.

There are just a few tasteful mods:
Koni STRT Orange Shocks
Tein High Tech Springs
Konig Hypergram +35 Offset Wheels No Curb Rash Whatsoever
SPC Rear Camber Arms
Front Camber Bolts
I still have the stock suspension
It was professionally aligned after the suspension was installed.

Skunk2 Megapower Exhaust
Hondata Flashpro

The car drives great. I just have the Hondata tune installed that eliminates the rev hang.
I'm an ASE Master Technician(for what it's worth), and I just performed the 100k maintenance last fall.(Valve adjustment, Spark Plugs, Valve Cover Gasket, Air Filter, Cabin Filter, Brake Fluid Flush, Clutch Fluid Flush, Serpentine Belt) The engine was super clean inside! Looks brand new.

TPMS light is on since I have no TPMS sensors installed.

I'm asking $12,900 With Hondata, $12,400 without Hondata. Pretty firm but I am open to reasonable offers.

Any questions please ask!
Handwriting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Rectangle
Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle
Speedometer Car Tachometer Gauge Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Car
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Sky
Car Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle Car seat cover
Vehicle Car Plant Car seat cover Steering wheel
Car Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle
Automotive parking light Car Wheel Automotive side-view mirror Vehicle
Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light

1 - 2 of 2 Posts