8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Painted Pearl Fiji Blue, Honda made a mistake and ordered the wrong bumper then the body shop didn't notice and painted it so here's where I stand. I bought it straight from honda has all OEM stickers. Never been on a car.

I didn't notice it was different because it was wrapped in that foam.

I believe that local pick up for $200 is extremely fair. I wish that shipping costs were lower but I found them anywhere from $177 to $200. Realistically it would still be worth it shipped because once you were to buy and paint it you will have end up spending more.

Retail Price: $266.50
Honda Parts Now Price: $193.21 before shipping (cheapest on the internet for OEM parts)

Paint minimum for a descent job at least $150.

If you think that you could offer me something I'm up for suggestions.

·
Registered
328 Posts
what do you mean by "wrong bumper"?
Painted Pearl Fiji Blue, Honda made a mistake and ordered the wrong bumper then the body shop didn't notice and painted it so here's where I stand. I bought it straight from honda has all OEM stickers. Never been on a car.

im sure he has a 09 coupe or an 08 sedan....something the 09 sedan bumper wouldnt fit.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
09 sedan bumper bolts straight onto 08's though. you just need the grill. i have the 09 front as well but maybe OP does have a coupe.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry I hadn't seen these posts....I have an 07 sedan and I just wanted to get the 07 bumper but they ordered me the 2009-2010 for sedans. I didn't want to have to buy new grill, fogs, and lip for the 2010. Hopefully this clears everything up.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Sorry I hadn't seen these posts....I have an 07 sedan and I just wanted to get the 07 bumper but they ordered me the 2009-2010 for sedans. I didn't want to have to buy new grill, fogs, and lip for the 2010. Hopefully this clears everything up.
yes it does.

:thumb:

·
Super Moderator
11,559 Posts
trade you my 07 fiji front bumper :)

·
Super Moderator
11,559 Posts
i really want this let me check funds

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status