8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*Relisted to show new information, and to reduce clutter. Incorporated answers to questions from this thread into the new add, please delete this one*

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
why not part out?
I paid $1,400 to have it installed, so I would have to pay that again...and go through the hassle of dropping it off 2 hours away at my installer...then waiting a week and finding a ride back up there. Also I know for certain I don't have all the stock parts...fuel pump for one...who knows what else we'll find missing when I take it back to the installer. I want to skip the hassle, and dump it for one lump sum, even at such a loss!

·
Registered
80 Posts
02/10/2009 VA
Accident Source LEFT SIDE IMPACT WITH ANOTHER VEHICLE(Case #:092080037)

Might want to mention this to prospective buyers.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
02/10/2009 VA
Accident Source LEFT SIDE IMPACT WITH ANOTHER VEHICLE(Case #:092080037)

Might want to mention this to prospective buyers.
I thought I did, I guess that I only wrote it in the Ebay add and that part didn't get copied over to here. Anyway its shown in the second picture. It was a 5mph bumper to bumper hit in a parking lot. Estimate was $365 to fix, I never got around to it. Car is in excellent condition otherwise. No frame damage or anything like that. I can fax that estimate to serious buyers.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I thought I did, I guess that I only wrote it in the Ebay add and that part didn't get copied over to here. Anyway its shown in the second picture. It was a 5mph bumper to bumper hit in a parking lot. Estimate was $365 to fix, I never got around to it. Car is in excellent condition otherwise. No frame damage or anything like that. I can fax that estimate to serious buyers.
Not dogging on ya man..just putting it out there..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.