8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I took possession of my car last week I changed out the OEM Front Hood for an after market Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood. The stock hood has probably 20 road miles on it. It has no dent's, scratches, fading, dings, dongs, blemishes or anything. It has been sitting in my room for the past week. I would have sold it sooner but I have been working on my car. I am asking $250.00 for it and as a pickup. I live around Tampa, Florida so if you guys want to pick it up its cool. However, I will ship only if the buyer pays for the shipping. I have no idea how much shipping will be though. Here are some pics...

My information is as follows: PM for any questions or whatever.

Robert Santiago
Palm Harbor, Florida 34685
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
ayenoc said:
the 3rd pix was unnecessary. people will just bash on u.. bump
he already got enough bashing from his thread...which I assume u didnt see. He can handle it.

Bump for a good ass price...

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
I want it just have to check on shipping...i'll get back to this in a bit. In the mean time bump:wavey:

·
Registered
743 Posts
maybe he posted the third pic to prove that he indeed got a seibon cf hood, so people don think something is wrong with his OEM one?...maybe not everyone read his previous threads.

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
huanqi said:
maybe he posted the third pic to prove that he indeed got a seibon cf hood, so people don think something is wrong with his OEM one?...maybe not everyone read his previous threads.
exactly, i dont want to scam anyone. i always got scared buying parts for my motorcycle when i dropped it lol. but it was all smooth. so im trying to do the same thing

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nikeman said:
I want it just have to check on shipping...i'll get back to this in a bit. In the mean time bump:wavey:
can i ask you why you wanted to buy it? chips on yours or something?

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
HOlYz vinyls.

BTW, what's a dong?

I've been detailing for many years, and never had a customer say they had a dong on their hood. Maybe a few females had, I don't know.

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
si_civic said:
HOlYz vinyls.

BTW, what's a dong?

I've been detailing for many years, and never had a customer say they had a dong on their hood. Maybe a few females had, I don't know.
i think i heard dong in a informercial lol.

you know that suction cup thing that pulls dongs on your body. lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.