Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLDDDD! please lock mods

Hey all I have a set of SI rims I need to get rid of. 2 out of the 4 rims are in good condition the other 2 have some rash on them but nothing major. The tires on these rims are bald, they are the stock summer tires that came with the car. I will leave these rims on 8th for a week and a half, after that I will be putting them on craigslist. Thanks for looking.

$200 picked up! (San Francisco) Firm

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
your the second person that has asked. I really don't want to ship em cause it'll just cost tons to ship especially with the tires on the rims. Plus it would be a hassle for me to find boxes that will fit these things lol

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
oh ****!!! wassup Navin!! havn't seened u on here in a min!! u going to the meet this sat? sorry for thread jacking!! BUMP!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hahah whats up Cornell! nahhh i cant make it this sat. but ima have to make an appearance at one of these meets sometime soon. i'll let you know whats up.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
aite man fasho!! stay up!! i drove by your car a couple times when it was parked!! i finally got an si too mayn!

BUMP!

·
Registered
664 Posts
That was my plan, until I saw that Enkie for $70 each. That's going to be my beater. I'm trying to get a hold of Edgeracing and so far no luck. It's been 4 business days and no response. If that doens't go through, I'll buy your rims. I already have tires waiting at Americas Tire.

·
Registered
278 Posts
6spd vtec, got to respond man! Tomorrow is a perfect day for me to pick these up. For what it looks, i am first dibs on this one. Been trying to PM you my cell...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry for my PM being full, i've just been busy. I'm definitely available today so let me know my pm is clear.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.