8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**PLEASE READ THE AD**

Are you looking for a reliable all-around car or WINTER car with power everything that will never let you down? This is a great first-car if you’re a student looking to impress your friends or if you’re looking to get a sporty beater… then look no further! This sporty Fiji Blue 2006 Honda Civic Si is one tough car that will never give up. I wouldn’t hesitate to drive this car on a long road trip. Under my supervision, this car has received a full tune-up fluid flush (radiator, power steering, clutch, brake, transmission and engine oil) and has come from a history of good owners that have done all the preventative maintenance as recommended by the service manual.

This car has LOW LOW kms for a Honda! This is my fourth Honda vehicle and the only reason I’m selling it is because another car has captured my interest so this has to go. Car currently has ~151,000km on the original engine and transmission. Most kms are from highway driving; old owner used to commute 100km per day. Oil changes done every 5000km religiously.

The 2006 Civic Si comes with a K20Z3 with a 6-speed transmission w/ LSD and it's great on gas at any time of the year! On average, I get 600-620km per tank (33MPG!!), and depending on the price of gas, each fill up can vary from $45-55.

The beauty of the Civic is that it has 60/40 split seats so you get much more storage capacity. I’ve fit a bike, 55” TV, etc. You can fit a lot of stuff in it. I take meticulous care of my vehicles and it shows.

NO RUST is on the outer surface of this vehicle. Under my ownership, it has received a full rustproofing for this year. I take meticulous care of my vehicles and it shows. All power options still work on this car, heat blows hot but AC will need a recharge. Car comes with the stock radio.

I've modified the vehicle to my liking tastefully and will come modifications listed below:

THE GOOD
-LOW MILEAGE
1. NEW Battery
2. NEW Primary O2 Sensor
3. NEW Secondary O2 Sensor
4. NEW Spark plugs
5. NEW MAF Sensor
6. Brake service completed 1 year ago (new pads and rotors by previous owner)
9. Transmission oil change done every 30 000km with Acura OEM MTF
10. Synthetic Oil changes every 5000km, followed the Honda Service schedule to the T

Modifications Included in sale:
-HFP Front Lip
-HFP Sideskirts
-HFP Rear Lip
-AEM Cold Air Intake ($200 Value)
-Custom Spoon N1 Exhaust (RARE) ($500 Value)
-PLM Headers ($400)
-DNA Motoring Struts + Tein S-Tech Springs ($400 VALUE)
-D-Spec Tuning Camber Arms
-2005+ RSX Type S Rims w/ NEW Hankook IPike winter tires ($800 value)
-Custom LED Taillights ($300)
-Low Pro Aero Sideskirt Extensions ($200)

The bad:
-Occasional check engine light is on for catalyst system below efficiency (P0420). This is related to the aftermarket exhaust manifold, however, a OEM manifold + cat will be included in the sale.
-Minor clutch chatter (my mechanic (Ivan @ Igarage) inspected the car and said it's normal. I've driven the car for the past 1000 kms and it shifts like butter)
-Light rear suspension clunking (Ive had 2 mechanics inspect it (iGarage and an independent one), and checked all rear components. I've replaced the rear struts, had the wheel bearings and ball joints checked and they're all in good shape. Possible source of noise is either: a missing exhaust hanger (exhaust bouncing against something), or rear subframe bushings are going). It sounds worse than it really is. I haven't been able to diagnose the cause.
-Car has minor dings on the body given its age but nothing major. Overall it is a good condition car I'd give it a 8/10.

The car was daily driven so mileage will slightly climb. This is a turn key car.

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET! You won't find a 8thgen civic si for this price with HFP skirt package! My price properly reflects the issues with the car. Car is sold with etest, safety is responsibility of the buyer.

Come test drive the vehicle and/or bring your mechanic to inspect the car! I have nothing to hide.

Asking Price:
SOLD

PM

Rest of the album here: 2006 Honda Civic Si - Album on Imgur

1 - 1 of 1 Posts