8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I am selling my 2006 Civic EX with 103k miles. My car is in very good to excellent condition. Paint is in superb condition. I have done the oil change regularly and on time with Mobil oil and Honda OEM filter, I have done transmission oil one year ago and I will do it again before selling it. This car has new shocks, so that will last you for another 50k-80K never have any mechanical problems with this car, and it saves me a lot of money for the gas. I got 340 miles for a 10 gallon tank. This car is a 5-speed manual, I have been treat the clutch nicely and it is still the original clutch and holding very well. I drove a lot between LA and SF, that's why the car accumulates that much miles. The tires still have plenty of life.

I need to sell the car because I am going to leave the country on July and I have no need to keep this car because I have another car.

I have done some modification to enhance the look of the car, and most of them are honda parts to ensure durability. The car do not leak any oil and coolant. The retrofitted headlight is a very good upgrade for civic. It provides better light output and nice look. The headlights has been done perfectly without any leaks. I have all oem parts come along with the car. So you can go back to stock any time.
I will not negotiate the price through pm. You can come and look at it, if you like it, we can work out something. The car has clean title and carfax report.

VIN# 1HGFA158X6L054314
Modification: ( Car with modifications and original parts= $9800 FIRM)
Honda Civic Si Axle back exhaust ($50)
Honda Civic Si Grill with base ($150)
Honda Civic Si Rear sway bar($80)
Honda Factory Performance Front Lip($350)
Honda Factory Performance Rear Lip ($350)
OEM Style Fog lights ($100)
Custom Retrofitted Headlights with RX-330 Projectors and E46 Shrouds and HID ($800)
K&N Short ram Intake($300)
Strut King Aluminium Pedal
HAWK HPS Front Brake Pads

Without follwing option the price will be lowered to $9200
Honda Factory Performance Front Lip($350)
Honda Factory Performance Rear Lip ($350)
Custom Retrofitted Headlights with RX-330 Projectors and E46 Shrouds and HID ($800)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts