8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 2 HID kits and a pair of 3000k colored halogen bulbs for sale. One of the HID kits is used and is missing a ballast, but the other HID kit and the halogen bulbs are BRAND NEW!

1. O-NEX HID Conversion Kit
-Color: 6000k (blueish-white)
-Bulb Size: 9006 (low beams)
-Condition: BRAND NEW IN BOX
-Price: SOLD

2. Pilot HID Conversion Kit
-Color: 6000k (blueish-white)
-Condition: Used for about 8000 miles and missing one ballast. If you decide to buy, I can get another ballast for you for an additional charge.
-Price: SOLD

3. KOBO Lighting Xenon LOOK bulbs 12V 55W
-Color: Yellow (3000k look)
-Condition: BRAND NEW IN BOX, ordered 9005 but received a 9006 bulbs
-Price: $15 + shipping OBO

Reason for selling: I sold my car and I am just selling all the stuff I have left over.

Of course, local sale would be preferred (socal-riverside), but willing to ship at buyers expense. Also, I can install any of these bulbs for you if you are local for an additional $15.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey if you can get another ballast for me i'll take that used HID Kit from you! PM me back and let me know
I am getting a quote from my friend to see how much the extra ballast should be.

also does that used HID kit have 2 bulbs or only 1...cause i see the harness for it but not the bulb.
The used HID kit has 2 bulbs but only 1 ballast at the moment. Everything in that kit is in excellent condition. I guess in the picture, it is hard to see the second bulb. Sorry about that!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.