8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a whole set for sale plus extras. Only mounted once on my car. Used for 5 weeks (March-April), less than 800 kms. It was wrapped in 215/45/17 tires, so it is perfect fit for stock Si tires if you want to save on buying new tires. Absolutely no damage and scratches. No curb rash or huge chips. Pictures should be able to show the condition of the wheels.

It also comes with the center caps that came with the wheels. However, it is customized with Honda emblem vinyl sticker that won't come off easily. It definitely will not peel off.

Another extra! Comes with black Muteki lug nuts that fit perfectly on both bolt patterns. It's a sure fit because these are the same lug nuts I used when the wheels were mounted on my car.

The wheels, center caps, and lug nuts were all brand new before being mounted on my car. Therefore, they are all equally used at the same time.

PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Maxxim Knight (made by Konig)
17"x7" +40mm offset
bolt pattern 5x100mm/5x114.3mm
customized centercaps (honda emblems)
Muteki Lug Nuts in BLACK
designated lug key (wheel lock)

PRICE: $600 plus shipping at buyer's expense if required

Pictures aren't so great because it's a 5MP camera. Sorry! We can meet up locally if you want to see it in person.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

(you might notice that one of the wheels doesn't have a center cap on. the reason is because I wanted to show what they look like without a center cap on. it's not missing, since it is showing in some of the pictures. also, you might notice white gunk on the side of the wheels. this is lubricant from putting and removing the tires.)

Please PM if interested. I am located in Richmond Hill, Ontario. Local meet up is definitely much preferred. E-mail [email protected] for faster response. Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
nice dude. are those the ebay domed resin center cap stickers?

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
looks good either way. how much did you get them for? can you pm me the info. im looking to get a set made. i was looking into making a set but it might not be worth the trouble.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
would you trade?,do you have tires for the set?,if i were to purchase would you be willing to meet me at kingston?
no tires. it fits your stock tires perfectly btw.

kingston is just way too far.

and as for trading... it would really depend what you've got to offer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts