8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: $1050 Pioneer Avic Z3 w/ Ipod Adapter & w/ bluetooth adapter, etc.

Price drop 03/18 $1050 -> $1000.00
Local Pick Up 03/18 -> $900..

This unit and all of the attachments are roughly 5 months old. All of these products are in pristine working condition with absoloutley no defects.

Please excuse the pictures with no placard as my first intentions were not to sell via this forum. I borrowed a friend's DSLR to take those photos and I just took the later photos with my cell phone and the appropriate placard to abide by the forum rules.

I am selling this unit with the extras as I am going to buy the HFP suspension, along with getting almost the entire front of my car re-sprayed due to rock chips. I hate to see it go, but I do not want to make another bill, and selling this will enable me to avoid that.

What you will get:
(1) Pioneer Avic Z3
(1) Pioneer Blue Tooth Adapter
(1) Pioneer Ipod adapter
(1) Unit to enable you to use the pre existing steering wheel controls w/ the unit
(1) OEM dash housing for the unit. (The Metra kit looks horrible, this is much better and matches as it is OEM)

As previously stated, everything is in exemplary condition. I can either ship the unit still in the OEM dashboard housing, or disassemble it and ship accordingly. Just as a note, the unit is mounted with a third party bracket, and not the OEM Navi brackets. It is very sturdy and has faired well in my vehicle.

The price as listed is negotiable, and also covers UPS ground shipping to the lower 48, and it also includes shipping insurance at full value.

I accept PayPal from verified accounts only, or cash as local pick up.

I will supply my phone number at request.

AIM: phillykeefer

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sweet head unit, is it more or less plug and play?

wish i had the money, u take payments? (cant hurt to ask)
It is a pretty sweet unit. I always catch people slowing down and staring in my window at night.

I think it pretty much will be plug and play. (To an extent) If someone purchases it I will make sure it will be the easiest transition possible. (With the harnesses etc.) You may need someone with a little knowledge in order to properly hook up the steering control unit and the likes. Also I think most people have the bypass, so the buyer would probably want to look into that also. ( I sat by and watched the install, it is a bit tricky - there are ALOT of wires behind our dash)

Unfortunatley I cannot accept a payment plan, though you're right, it doesn't hurt to ask.

If there are anymore questions feel free to ask.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
damn dude, 3 days and u lowin the price that quick
Yep, trying to do someone a favor. It doesn't matter regardless. I am going to post it up on ebay when I get home from work. This dudes auction is up to $1225.00 and there is still about 5 hours left on the auction. He has the back up camera but no ipod adapter, or the steering wheel control unit. I'll probably actually make more cash doing it that way, even after paying for the fees. Check out his auction - > PIONEER AVIC-Z3 NAVIGATION SYSTEM WITH EXTRAS - eBay (item 260375910117 end time Mar-18-09 12:53:32 PDT)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.