Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
lowered price to compete with JDM badges

okay so just like the title says, I am selling my 8th civic license plate frame made by Celcius. He only made 12 of these and they were sold within an hour. He has said that he will not be able to produce anymore of these.

Link to the thread where Celcius was selling them:
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/inside-out/135018-8th-gen-license-plate-cover-24.html

Rules:
1. Don't Lowball. Price is firm.
2. If you disagree with price, that's fine. Just dont post it in here. All posts like this will be reported.
3. However, Free Bumps and discussion are welcome and encouraged.
4. Shipping is included.
5. Read all the rules.

Copied from a post from Celcius in the thread:

"Here are the basics on the frame:

* Frame is mounted using 2 or 4 countersunk bolts.
* Bolts are included with the frame.
* Frame is 6061-T6 CNC Machined Billet Aluminum
* Powdercoated gloss black finish.
* I'm selling on a first come first serve basis.

I apologize for anyone who isn't able to order one once they've sold out, but I don't think I will be producing a second batch. There are currently 11 available. I'm holding one frame to give away at the New Years meet in Southern California."

Here are some pics and the price is $70 shipped

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1st one my ass! Lol........i was!
ha i didnt mean 1st of 12... i meant 1 out of 12...

mods please change title to 1 out of 12 please

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
G

·
Lowballing and pricebashing is a violation of forum rules and will not be tolerated. I cleaned up all the posts, and further posts lowballing or pricebashing the OP will recieve an infraction. If you dont like the price, dont buy it, take your disrespectful commants elsewhere.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Lowballing and pricebashing is a violation of forum rules and will not be tolerated. I cleaned up all the posts, and further posts lowballing or pricebashing the OP will recieve an infraction. If you dont like the price, dont buy it, take your disrespectful commants elsewhere.
and honestly this is why this forum is so enjoyable to be on. glad the mods cleaned it up for you! bump for a quick sale!:beer:

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.