8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The header is off the car and ready to go. Paid $350USD from Corsport + shipping + duties. Selling for $350 picked up.

Didn't have time to clean it. Was on the car for less than a year. It was installed by the Koscow brothers.

Defouler is attached. No leaks.

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
that thing was sooooo shiny :(

I remember this install. you had to go get a new gasket right?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that thing was sooooo shiny :(

I remember this install. you had to go get a new gasket right?
Yep that would be me. I thought I might be able to get away with the original, but that didn't work out. Lesson learned - I bought a new one for the stock header re-install too.

Someone buy this! :vtec:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still for sale folks, willing to accept reasonable offers.

This was the best mod I had on my car, and I'm sure someone else will feel the same way! Made a very noticable difference, and you'll only be an intake and exhaust away from completing your big 3 (which I had and it was great!)

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
what about the defouler? i dont feel like making my own this time around. if ppl arnt interested in the header can i shoot you like $10-15 bucks for that?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what about the defouler? i dont feel like making my own this time around. if ppl arnt interested in the header can i shoot you like $10-15 bucks for that?
I might do that man, I just want to make sure no one wants the header complete and ready to go. Maybe give it to the end of this week?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This was the best mod I had on my car, someone will really enjoy this. Take advantage now, when I was looking for used headers locally, I couldn't find any (hence why I bought from the US).

$300 picked up!

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
bump for defouler.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts