8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
will these even work with 07 since they have the VSA button??

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes. u can either buy a new function switch or put the button somewhere else or do like what most people do and just have them come on when u turn on ur lights. yeah but yellow wouldnt look good on red :(

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
also a tead bit misleading, these are not HONDA OEM fog lights.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
huanqi said:
:yeahthat:

these are actually considered aftermarket foglights , or aka ebay foglights.
correct, not tyring to dog on the OP, just making sure everyone knows what they are viewing.

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok yes these are honda civic 06-07 fog lights as it reads on above from atomic street... if they arent then i would like to know so i can sue them? OEM "STYLE" also edited with price and OEM "STLYE" once again.

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
there are little clips on the black part of the lenses...

i doubt once u get them u will still want to change the lenses to be honest man.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
well dude, i have a galaxy grey car, and im keeping up with the whole stock looking, so i prolly will want to change the lenses
know of ne places selling lenses and at what price?
like i said, i can get a new clear kit with GLASS lenses for 65-75 bux
so if ur price plus a place with lenses can beat that im up to it

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
just totaled my car last night so it would be nice to sell these lights now that i dont need them at all... i paid 80$ for them and all i did was open the box. the wires and everything are still in original packageing they were never even taken out the house and only took them out the box for pictures. brand new!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.