8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone interested in some front grille glow, I've got mine going now. It was really easy to install. I mounted a 28" LED strip with cable ties on the back side of the grill way at the top, kinda tough to describe. I had a pair of 5" strips in there previously, just for a couple of weeks to get a feel for how it looks and I really liked it, so I ordered the big 28 incher to do it right. Until I have another use for the little strips, I tossed them in my engine bay to light things up a bit. These are on a switch (actually 2) because cops are pretty brutal for nailing people for exterior lights around here.

Here's the front grill, 2 pics with no flash.

One pic with flash.

And 2 blurry engine bay pics, gota redo these with a tripod, although they aren't overly impressive so maybe I won't.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
black07coupe said:
i should do that with blue and white flashing ones and pull ppl over at night :)
and then get thrown in jail

·
Wegue Wegue
12,785 Posts
I like it, I hooked up some led's under the grill too, but I hooked it up to the courtesy lighting, so when you remote open or lock your car, they glow, then fade when you start up (or lock it fades) Kinda noice when you're in the parking lot and you hit the button.. glow.. fade... glow... fade... glow... fade... *grins* I think I killed my battery... nope.. glow... fade... glow... fade... still works...

:thumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts